Here are the 5 prizes available to be won
The Christian Parenting Handbook (eBook) and The Christian Parenting Companion Guide Bundle ($49-95 value)
The Book: Within this book you will find amazing nuggets of wisdom in 50 short easy to read chapters. Each and every chapter is brimming with wisdom and concise to the point information. It's a parenting book with a difference it's full of encouragement and focused insight. Its an empowering journey for all parents of children aged 2-18.
The Guide: This companion guide is a workbook to use alongside the main book. It contains 50 lessons along with 50 five minute audio tips to take you through the handbook followed with an assignment, a bible verse and prayer to assist you in applying each strategy in your family.
Biblical Parenting University online Course (US $99-95)
Choose from one of these four
- Helping Children Become Internally Motivated
- Developing Responsibility and Cooperation in Children
- Correction: Helping Children Have a Change of Heart
- Honor: The Key to Successful Relationships
Disciple making at Home: Raising Kids to Follow After God eBook (US $16-99)
As parents we often hear the term disciple your children. This book will help you learn to pass your faith onto your children in a practical hear felt way. You will gain an insight in understanding the biblical conscience and how to develop an internal motivation in your children to do the right thing. It is filled with ideas to empower you the parent in using the day to day activities you partake in to truly disciple your children.
- The Baby Adventure (Birth to 12 Months)
- Toddlers on the Move (Ages 12-36 Months)
- Preschool Explorers (Ages 3-5 Years)
- Elementary Foundations (Ages 5-8 Years)
- Cultivating Responsibility (Ages 9-12 Years)
Honor Multimedia Package (US $59-95)
Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes, in You and Your Kids
Lesson 1 Complete Package: Includes Lesson 1 on Video, as an MP3, includes Study Guide pages, and the Kids Honor Club Children’s Program.
Honour is the root of our own attitudes towards others. It's a biblical concept that equips our children with the tools they will need for the rest of their lives in the way they will think and treat others.
Wait to purchase your book during the launch week
|$400 in parenting Resources FREE|
Now for your chance to win one of the prize packs
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is offered to Residents of the U.S.A, Australia (QLD, NT, TAS, VIC and WA) and New Zealand only.
- Sorry if you are living in ACT & NSW you are ineligible to enter Please read this article to see why.
- The give away will commence at 10 AM Australian EST time on Wednesday 24 April and be open until midnight Sunday 28 April, 2013.
- Winner will be announced via a blog post on Monday 29 April, 2013
- There are five prizes. One prize per person.
- A download link will be emailed to you upon your acceptance of this gift.
- Prize can not be exchanged for money.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Giveaways are held with Rafflecopter; commenting will not enter you.
- Winners are chosen by Random.org through Rafflecopter
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded via Raffelcopter.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- By entering this contest, you agree to release Every Bed of Roses and all associated parties/sponsors of any liability.
- It is your responsibility to check the current price of any items before purchasing any of the products described in this blog post.
- Non of the links in this post are affiliate links.
- Family members are not eligible to enter.
- Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this product through the The Christian Parenting Handbook Launch team in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.