This package includes the following 8 items
- The Christian Parenting Handbook electronic versions for iPad, Kindle, Nook or any mobile device ($29.97)
- Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes, in You and Your Kids Lesson #1 Complete Package including Lesson 1 on Video, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
- Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes, in You and Your Kids Lesson #2 Complete Package including Lesson 2 on Video, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
- Teach Kids to Listen and Follow Instructions on Video, Workbook, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
- Correction Ideas that Touch the Heart on Video, Workbook, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
- Addressing Bad Attitudes in Kids on Video, Workbook, MP3, Study Guide, and Children’s Lesson. ($59.95)
- Everyday Parents CAN Raise Extraordinary Kids Session #1 on Video, MP3, Study Guide, and Children's Lesson. ($59.95)
- How to Use The Christian Parenting Handbook 30-minute Video ($24.95)
Purchase Physical copy
- Barnes and Noble (currently SOLD OUT and Back Ordered)
- Christian Book (currently SOLD OUT and Back Ordered)
- Amazon (currently SOLD OUT and Back Ordered)
- Books A Million (currently SOLD OUT and Back Ordered)
- Family Christian (currently SOLD OUT and Back Ordered)
- Parable (currently SOLD OUT and Back Ordered)
- Mardel (currently SOLD OUT and Back Ordered)
- National Center for Biblical Parenting.
- SKU: 9781400205196
- SKU10: 1400205190
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Date Published: Apr 2013
- Pages: 240
- Weight lbs: 0.50
- Dimensions: 8.30" L x 5.40" W x 0.70" H
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family
Here's how you receive your $400 gift
- Purchase the book (physical or eBook) during Launch Week, April 29 to May 5, 2013 at one of the major retailers
- Email, fax, or mail your receipt to The National Center for Biblical Parenting. Be sure to include your email address so that they can tell you how to obtain your free gift.
Mail: 76 Hopatcong Dr. Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.
The offer is only good during the Launch Week
April 29 to May 5, 2013
This book is worth it's weight in gold it's been an encouragement and inspiration to me. I love it's simplicity and the fact that the chapters and concise and easy to read.
Mega Giveaway World Wide
The National Center for Biblical Parenting is also hosting a MEGA giveaway to celebrate the book launch.
|Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post before entering.|
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is offered to Australia (QLD, NT, TAS, VIC ) and the rest of the world.
- Sorry if you are living in ACT & NSW Or Quebec you are ineligible to enter via my blog. Please read this article to see why.
- If you are in ACT, NSW or WA or Quebec Canada you may enter this giveaway via Ben & Me
- The give away will commence at12 AM USA EST time on Sunday 29 April and be open until 5 PM Sunday 5 May, 2013.
- 5 winners with one prize each will be announced over at The Center for Christian Parenting.
- The Center for Christian Parenting will contact the winner .
- Prize can not be exchanged for money.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Giveaways are held with Rafflebox; commenting will not enter you.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded via Rafflebox.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
- By entering this contest, you agree to release Every Bed of Roses and all associated parties/sponsors of any liability.
- It is your responsibility to check the current price of any items before purchasing any of the products described in this blog post.
- There are NO affiliate links contained in this post.
- Family members are not eligible to enter via my blog post. You may however enter via another blogger hosting the giveaway.
- Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this product through the The Christian Parenting Handbook Launch team in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.
May you be as blessed with this purchase as I am