Saturday, 27 June 2015

Back from a week of rest ... {HSMJ}

It's been one very long and eventful week in my world this week.  The main issue that happened I'm not at liberty to share on here other than to say I saw God move in my life in extraordinary ways and I am so grateful to the body of Christ being there for my family all over the world.

If you are in a financial position to assist a friend of mine in the USA who has a daughter with a physical disability I would love for you to help them reach their Go Fund Me fund raiser.  Her sister is trying to purchase her a wheelchair to make accessing certain places easier for the family.

As usual it's so many great things and far to little time...

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…


In our home school this week…



My favourite thing this week was…
 Things I’m working on…
 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…
  • Some new recipes in my Trim Healthy Mama book. I'm also looking for new recipes to cook at home. Do you know of any I can try ?
 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Have your tissues ready ... This is such a beautiful clip of a Mother and Son dance at a wedding.


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...