Saturday, 12 September 2015

Outback Adventure 2015

Back in 2013 my Dad and brother planned a trip to the Simpson Desert. It was a journey I had longed to do for a long time.  However a few days into our journey my brothers car caught on fire.  Praise the Lord for His protection because we were all safe and made it back to Melbourne safely.

Derek and his car.

Derek has just started a brand new blog to record his adventures: Grunter's Blog.  His vehicle nickname is Grunter and you can read about his the modifications he has made to his car in preparation for this journey here: Grunter's Mods

Dennis (aka Dingo Den) and his car 'Dingo'


Over the last two years my Dad and brother have been planning and preparing a second journey to the Simpson Desert. Earlier this year they extended an invitation to Nathaniel and I to join them. We shall be traveling with my Dad in his Terracan which has been affectionately named: Dingo.  You can read some of my Dad's adventures on his blog: Dingo Den's Travels.  

I am thrilled to say the day has arrived and we are leaving on our Outback Adventure.

I would ask you to add us to your daily prayers for safe travels and fair weather as we go and explore the beautiful outback of Australia.  I will be documenting our journey in a photo-journal and will update here whenever we have access to internet.  Whenever possible I will be adding photographs to Instagram: @chareenr #dingodensoutback2015

For the rest of September The Homeschool Mother's Journal will be hosted over at 4 Kiddo's and The Virtual Fridge will be hosted over at Homeschool Coffee Break and A Glimpse of our Life

Blessings
Chareen

2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing adventure Chareen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I really miss the red dirt and wide open spaces I grew up with. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...