Sunday 6 November 2011

10 Days of .... Blog Hop Encouragement comming up

When I first started my blog I shared about 10 days of ...... blog hop over at Confessions of a Home Schooler and was really impressed with the content, encouragement and variety as well as the realness of the ladies who posted.

I was poking around on Heart of the Matter Online and found out that they will once again be having a 10 Days of ..... Blog Hop begining on Monday.

Collage of Contributors.

Introducing the Authors:

Jimmie from Jimmie’s Collage, Jenny from Planner Perfect, Kris from Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, Sally from I Take Joy, Christine from Fruit in Season

Courtney from Women Living Well, Amy from Raising Arrows, Heather from Blog, She Wrote, Brenda from The Tie That Binds Us

Jenn from Daze of Adventure, Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler, Maggie from Bright Ideas Press, Cindy from Our Journey Westward, Amy from Milk & Cookies

Amy from Cajun Joie de Vivre, Kendra from Preschoolers and Peace, Montserrat from Chocolate on My Cranium, Toni from The Happy Housewife, Rebecca from Mom’s Mustard Seeds

In anticipation of some Home School / Motherhood / Wifehood encouragement.

7 November 2011 As the 10 Days posts go live I will Update the list below:


Be sure to visit these during the 10 days adventure between November 7th-18th!


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥