Welcome to the third Pinning it Down Tuesday! Do you find yourself pinning projects to Pinterest, but rarely getting around to doing them? Do you need a bit of encouragement to make some of those projects come to life? Join Pam and Sarah every Tuesday for the Pinning it Down link-up, where we're making a Pinterest project happen in our homes every week.
Sir N and I chose two pins to Pin down this week:
This is our first Pin:
Our first Pin is this one from a flicker album by Molas & Co .
We had a look through the different ideas and then settled on The Frog and The Sea Inside pegs to try.
We had loads of fun trying this one.
This one was a little more tricky because there was no tutorial and if you look carefully at the photo's they are made of wood. So I improvised.
- Sir N painted our pegs.
- I took a screen shot of the peg we wanted to do.
- Put it into a word document and printed them off.
- Next we cut the pieces out and lamenated them.
- Cut them out and then glued them onto the pegs.
- Loads of fun and we can't wait to show Paul tonight.
The Second Pin we did is :
This Pin is from Tippytoe Crafts: Five Little Firefighters.
This one was super easy and quick to do.
The tutorial on Tippytoe Crafts was excellent.
- We painted Sir N's hand, made a hand print,
- Next I drew around some 10 cent coins to get the round heads.
- To make the hats I drew around the 10c coin and cut the base straight.
- Next Sir N glued the bits on and used texta to draw the rest !
What will you be trying from Pinterest this week ?
Photo Collages done with the FREE software Photoscape . Tutorial over at Great Fun 4 Kids.
Are you ready to play along? Here's how our link-up works:
1. Choose a project from one of your Pinterest pinboards and make it happen. Blog a little about it. Remember, it doesn't have to be elaborate- we just want to see what you've been up to!
2. Make sure you link back here somewhere in your post so others can find us and play along. Feel free to grab our Pinning it Down graphic if you'd like to add it to your post. Also, don't forget proper pinning etiquette and try to include a link back the original idea whenever possible. We want to be sure that cool idea credit is given to the proper person.
3. Link up over at Sarah's . Make sure you're sending us to your actual post, and not to your general blog address. You can add your link all the way through Friday, so if you haven't gotten a chance to work on any of your pins yet this week, you're not too late.