Friday 5 April 2013

HSMJ the one where I discover what a Librocubicularist is

In my life this week…
This weeks topic for Homeschool Help is Homeschooling and Home Cleaning.  This has inspired me to do some Autumn house cleaning and getting all that clutter put away.  It's been a fruitful few days.  I'm still not finished and am pleased with the results so far.
It's school holidays for two weeks here and we were invited to go away with another family for a few days we are so excited about it!

In our home school this week…
    • We did not do any school this week as it's our week off school this week.
      Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
          I am inspired by…
          • John and Jeanette Murphy who have adopted 23 special needs children and have four biological children.  Amazing.
          Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
          • This year we celebrated Easter Sunday at my parents place followed by a lunch BBQ after which we went to my sisters house and watched the movie Hop.
          • We went to share a meal with the T family on Monday evening and watched Tangled.
          • Wednesday we stayed home and cleaned
          • Thursday - Saturday we spent away at a holiday home with another family. Ah Food, Fun and Fellowship
          My favorite thing this week was…
          • Fellowshipping with the T Family
          • Receiving my FIRST book in the mail to read for a review.
          What’s working/not working for us…
          • Having clutter free areas and a new cupboard to organize current home school books near the dinning table where we work.

          Questions/thoughts I have…

          Things I’m working on…
          • Reading book two of the Wordishure Tales to Sir N
          • More posts for the Homeschool Help series
          On My Bedside Table ...
          • I'm so excited I'm taking some books away on our three day holiday to read. Can't wait to get stuck into the pile!
          In Bloggy world I’m reading…
          I’m cooking…
          • Babootie a South African recipe.
          On Pinterest I found...
          • Have not been here this week I'm on holiday!
          I’m grateful for…
          • A friend who was there at 11:30 at night.
          A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

          Source

          Blessings



          Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

          1 comment:

          1. I've been loving your links, Chareen. I'm going through a bit of a domestic makeover, at the moment, and your cleaning ideas have been inspiring.

            Lots of other interesting links, too - thanks so much for sharing!

            God bless, Chareen:-)

            ReplyDelete

          I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥