Tuesday 2 April 2013

TT - Queen Elizabeth II

This week ...


  • Format: Hardback
  • Number of Pages: 63
  • Vendor: Usborne; Publishers
  • Publication Date: 2012
  • ISBN: 978-1-4095-3954-4
  • Series: Usborne Young Reading
  • Author: Susanna Davidson
  • Illustrator
I am really loving this new series by Usborne.  This is a twaddle free book about the life of the Queen from her birth to present day.
This book contains six chapters
  1. Family
  2. Heir to the Throne
  3. Love & Marriage
  4. Head of State
  5. Family Strife
  6. A job for life
It contains beautiful photographs well written text make this an excellent resource on the life of Queen Elizabeth for young and old alike.

Blessings

 Welcome to Tuesdays Treasures.  I started these posts as a way of sharing great books in honour of my friend in New Zealand who would arrive with the treasures she had unearthed at her weekly trip to the library!

There are so many wonderful books out there hiding on shelves so I invite you to blog about a book on your shelf, one you're reading or one you found at the library and add your post to Tuesday's Treasures Resource Link Up below.
Please link to this post. 

A Button for you.
Please copy and paste the code below
Pop on over and see what others are sharing.
Add you link below

Every bed of Roses
--oOo--




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. It sounds like a useful series. I've pinned it to remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I'm loving this new series

      Delete
  2. Interesting:) I've not heard of these book.
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my children would love this. I hadn't heard of this before but like Usborne books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love a good book recommendation.... what a fantastic series. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥