Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tuesdays Treasure - Handel: At the Court of Kings

This week ...


  • Format: Paper back
  • Number of Pages: 166 
  • Vendor:Zeezook 
  • Publication Date: 
  • ISBN 10: 1933573031 
  • ISBN 13: 9781933573038 
  • Author Opal Wheeler 
  • Illustrator:Mary Greenwalt 
We have been wanting to start composer study and last week a friend of mine loaned me Handel at the Court of Kings.  This book is such a delight to read and I am pleased to find a living book to read out loud with Sir N.  This book is twaddle free and illustrated with beautiful line drawings.


My friend originally purchased this from Vision Forum where you can purchase the collection (consisting of a paperback, CD and Study Guide) sadly they are discontinuing this product.

I am looking forward to reading the other books in the series (available from The Book Depository)
Blessings

 Welcome to Tuesdays Treasures.  I started these posts as a way of sharing great books in honour of my friend in New Zealand who would arrive with the treasures she had unearthed at her weekly trip to the library!

There are so many wonderful books out there hiding on shelves so I invite you to blog about a book on your shelf, one you're reading or one you found at the library and add your post  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥