Thursday 11 July 2013

A new Aussie Homeschool blogger for you to meet


I recently discovered Suzie an Australian Homeschooler who has newly joined the blog world. I would like to encourage you to pop on over and say hello and join her GFC list. 

Suzie share's some wonderful ideas, creates some excellent freebies and shares her adventures regularly.  Her enthusiasm shines through on each post.

Here are some catagories to look over
  1.  Learning in the Kitchen
  2. Science Experiments
  3. Magnetic Units
  4. Australian Studies
  5. Weather Units
  6. Alphabet Learning Units
  7. And her ever growing FREE printable list
I hope you enjoy meeting Suzie as much as I have

Blessings
Chareen

If you are an Australian Blogger don't forget to add your blog to these blog lists

1 comment:

  1. I am humbled Chareen. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words and for sharing my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥