Monday 5 August 2013

13 FREE Books for your Kindle

Don't you just love FREE ? Last week I found out about a great Facebook group for Homeschoolers called: Free Ebooks for Homeschoolers.  I found these great books on there and wanted to share them with you.

Last year on Tuesday's Treasures I shared with you about a wonderful set of books I had discovered by Joy Berry called Help Me Be Good.

Click on the pictures to go to Amazon.

I love these little treasures and I'm even more happy that a few of her books are FREE for your Kindle

 These two are from her HELP me be good Series


These are from a new series from Joy Berry


Here are a couple of Children's Bibles



Last but not least a couple of Homeschool Books


What are some of your great finds for your Kindle ?
Blessings
Chareen

Please Note: Though free at time of posting, prices may change at any time. Please verify that the “Kindle Price” is $0.00. If you see a price for “Prime Members” or “read for free”, then the book is NOT free any longer.

** Updated with one more Joy Berry book :)  so it's 14 FREE books for you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥