Saturday 31 August 2013

HSMJ The one where I discover Poetry

In my life this week…
This week was a particularly restful one as it's our week of rest.  We follow a four weeks of school followed by one week of rest.  It works really well for us and I enjoy the time off and so do my children.
In our home school this week…
  • We rested and learned from our environment. We also followed up our mummification experiment.

We will be repeating this experiment as we were rather surprised by the outcomes.  We used course salt.  So we want to see what happens.  I will do an independent post with the results of both.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Austalian Homeschoolers Please be aware 
We need to stand together and help oneanother because what happens in one state often filters through to other states.
You can sign a petition over at CHANGE.ORG
I am inspired by…

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • We did the usual Tennis and Kelly Sports
  • Visited friends and family
  • Tonight we are going to see a high school play.  Oklahoma
My favorite thing this week was…
  • Visiting friends
  • Being selected to review The Homeschool Mothers Devotional Bible 

Things I’m working on…

In Bloggy world I’m reading…
On Pinterest I found...
I’m grateful for…

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Source

Blessings

Chareen


Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about your week. Thanks also for sharing all the resources and info links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty to do and see even in rest week. I hope the next four are just as good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Ruby. I'm already planning. Spring is here and it's warming up so I'm hoping for more outdoor adventures

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a busy week of rest my friend! I love the idea of four weeks on, one off! I may have o try that. Thanks for all of the links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele the five week cycle is wonderful I don't have school exhaustion any more.

      Delete
  4. I really love the format of your blog AND the great links. After I comment here, I'm going back to read the poetry links and the helpful homeschool links!!!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. Hope you enjoyed the links

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥