Wednesday 25 September 2013

Whimsical Wordless Wednesday Photo Challenge – Week 2

Today I'm taking part in Savannah's Whimsical Wordless Wednesday Photo Challenge. This is a new weekly challenge with the opportunity to win a prize. The challenge is hosted over at Hammock Tracks.

This weeks challenge is
  1. pink
  2. orange
  3. brown
  4. stripes
  5. yellow
Interpretation is up to you.  Be creative! Grab your camera (DSLR, point and shoot or phone) and get snapping.  The linky is open for 5 days. This weeks prize is Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats: A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners (A 30-Minute Meal Cookbook)

I have developed a love affair with macro photography of late and it's spring around here so the flowers are just begging to be photographed.

pink
This inch plant is spectacular when in full bloom.

orange 

I loved the delicate nature of the center of this beautiful orange flower.

brown 

I loved the way this cheetah looked so deep in thought.

stripes 

We saw this boat at the Tall Ships festival a few weeks back.


yellow

Looking at these flowers makes me realise why Australia's colours are green and gold!
Looking foward to seeing your challenge photo interpretations
Blessings
Chareen

PS Once you've linked up over at Hammock Tracks leave me a note so I can come on over and see your beautiful photographs and experience the world through your lens.

Linking with
Hammock Tracks
Pebble Pond {Beauty Captured}

3 comments:

  1. Pink and orange are my favorite! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds FUN! I'll have to put my thinking cap on, or scour my photos... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.lifeatrossmont.net/2013/09/whimsical-wordless-wednesday-photo.html

      ;)

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥