Thursday 17 October 2013

Paper Mache Masks {Virtual Fridge}


This Week
A while back we had fun making a paper mache mask.  Sir N did not like the feel of the flour glue mix but he persevered.


I found some great tutorials on YouTube
Featured This Week

Pop Art Mona Lisa Style! over at Too Many Flower's Travels. Cath has done a great tutorial and show and tell.

Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are




1 comment:

  1. What wonderful creations! I'll have to do the paper mache masks sometime soon. It would work well right now since Halloween is coming up!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥