Sunday 17 November 2013

HSMJ it's been a Botanical Week

In my life this week…
It's been a delightful week this past week.  Paul and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on Saturday by spending the day out at the Royal Melbourne Botanical Gardens.
I enjoyed looking at this info graphic:  What People Think I do {Misconceptions about Stay-At-Home Moms}


In our home school this week…
  • We spent a delightful day on Monday with our local homeschool group touring the botanical gardens and potting up some plants. 
  • We have been learning times tables in math and started three digit addition.
  • Last week we presented Sir N with his very first bible which he has loved reading and using in biblical studies this week.  We have been reading about the  Ten Commandments and Gideon and completing the pages in Studying God's Word Book C  

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • Royal Botanical Gardens 
  • Tennis
  • Kelly Sports
  • Mom's Group
  • Church
My favourite thing this week was…
Questions/thoughts I have…
Things I’m working on…
In Bloggy world I’m reading…
I’m cooking…
On Pinterest I found...
  • Kelly from over at The Spunky Coconut
  • Amy from Homeschool Encouragement
  •  
I’m grateful for…
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


Oh watching this was so much fun. A surprise performance at a wedding :) To Life: Vanessa's Wedding Surprise

Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

2 comments:

  1. As always love following your links:) The bride kidnapping totally saddens me, can't get it out of my head.
    Good to know you found what I said to be true:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! May God bless you both with many more years of love, health and happiness together. :-) Sounds like a fun week. Thanks for all of the links!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥