Saturday 1 February 2014

HSMJ NOt back to School this week

In my life this week…
I'm really excited about a new movie by Kirk Cameron called Mercy Rule. I have also decided I need at least two more hours in my day.  There is so much I want to do and not enough time to accomplish it in ...  I think I need a supplement.  I am feeling so very tired these days.  Can you recommend one ?

In our home school this week…
  • We started recorder lessons this week. Fun. I'm learning to play too. Pity I can't find the safe spot I put them in last year and now need to purchase new ones ...
  • We have added playing Naughts and Crosses (Tic-tac-toe) between lessons.  I've been caught out a few times going to need to focus more ...
  • N has been really enjoying Science 4 Us this week.  There are some tongue twisting comparison words in science ... Qualitative and Quantitative to name two we learned this week.
  • Level two of Children's Music Journey
  • French.  We have had an interesting start to learning to speak French with Mango Languages.
TL - Mango Languages FRENCH 
TR - huge aquarium at The Children's Hospital
BL - Love this quote on my 2014 calender
BR - Year two on Children's Music Journey
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • The Not-Back-To-School party at Adventure Park. There were over 260 home schoolers at this event this year.  Great way to start the new school year.
  • Recorder Lessons
  • Lunch at Granny
My favourite thing this week was…
  • The Not-Back-To-School party today yesterday.
What’s working/not working for us…
Things I’m working on…
In Bloggy world I’m reading…
I’m cooking…
  • Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies.  These are my new favourite super food :)
On Pinterest I found...
I’m grateful for…
  • The support my husband gives me on our home education journey.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Wow and wow. I was so blessed watching this clip The Family Didn’t See This Surprise From God Coming.



Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

2 comments:

  1. Our last boy was born 'in the caul' with the sac covering him intact, very rare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a neat experience that must have been :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥