A few months ago I tried out this amazing recipe for a Lemon Butter Cake that I found over at The Coers Family blog. It is to die for. I got to thinking about how it could be tweaked to a mug recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1 tblsp plan approved sweetener blend
- Dash of Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tblsp Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp butter
- lemon rind
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tblsp almond meal/four
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Beat the egg in your mug
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high
- Let it stand for a minute. Tip it out onto a plate.
- A dollop of cream
- You can make a lemon cream cheese icing with cream cheese, lemon and sweetener blended well.