The Schoolhouse Review Crew will soon be opening applications for the 2015 crew year.
- An active blog. You need to post a minimum of one post a week. Once you join the crew you will need to still post one non-review post a week for the duration of the year.
- Be a home schooling Mom or Dad. You don't need to be home educating all of your children, as long as you have one.
- You will need to be active on one social media platform. The platform you choose is up to you. You will need to commit to promoting your reviews on this platform for the duration of 2015.
- A commitment to check the forum regularly as this is where the Review Management Team communicate with the crew.
- A commitment to using the review products assigned to you for an approximately six weeks in your home school and write a review. There are deadlines and requirements for each review.
I have loved every minute of being on the crew for the last two years. Here are some of the things I've appreciated
- I have had amazing support and encouragement from the management team Kate, Marcy and Debra.
- Blogging technical support
- Homeschool support and encouragement
- Training opportunities
- As a self confessed book and curriculum junkie I get to see sneak peaks of new and upcoming products within the homeschool community.
- Blog hop opportunities
- Prayer support
- We have been blessed with over $1500.00 worth of curriculum during the 2014 crew year.
Hope to be on crew with you in the new year