Sunday 8 February 2015

Our first week back at school {HSMJ}

In my life this week…
It has been a very busy first week back at school and I am looking forward to a slower pace in the week ahead.

I enjoyed an amazing day out photographing over at the Dragon's Head on the other side of Melbourne. 


Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…


In our home School this week…

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • We went to see the Sandsculpting event down in Frankston.
  • A wonderful day at Science Works.  We explored the new under the deep oceans display.
  • Started at Boys Brigade.  I am very impressed with this activity.  It was well organised and disciplined.  I loved the scriptural perspective.
  • Nathaniel had a check up and oral hygiene lesson at the dentist.
My favourite thing this week was…
I am so pleased.  Paul has started blogging again.  I love to see the world from his perspective.  He is a passionate birder and wildlife enthusiast.  Seeing the world through his lens is one of the things that I appreciate on Instagram. As a zookeeper at Werribee Open Range Zoo he has had some amazing experiences.  One of them being hand raising Serval cats.  If you have children who love wildlife then I invite you to come and follow his blog:  Bush Tales by Paul.

* Regent Bowerbirds at Lamington National Park

 Things I’m working on…

 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…
  • This week I'm in planning mode.  I'm intending to try and stick to Trim Healthy Mama and start moving all these extra kilograms that are making life hard emotionally and physically.
  • I'm considering giving this a try this coming week Indulgent Chocolate Fudge Cake
 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


Blessings
Chareen
* Photograph by Ben of Paul with Regent Bowerbirds

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

  • Week in Review
  • Field Trips
  • School Work 
  • Homeschool projects
  • And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP


2 comments:

  1. That first pic is just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Dragon's Head is stunning! Perhaps I'll skip the link for the cake...Nah! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥