- I have been spoiled. There is no other way to say it I have! One of Paul's work collegues needed a house sitter. I am currently living in the Brisbane Ranges. My view is of the national park and the sound of silence is supreme. It's amazing! The only down side is that internet access is almost zero so this blog will be a littlle quiet for the next two weeks.
- I really want to try and make this Faux Stained Glass Mosaic Luminary
- Please pray for Debra over at Footprints in the Butter her Mom passed away this week :'( Yesterday, I was THAT Mom
In our home school this week…
- We finalised Nathaniel's flag design for Boys Brigade.
- We have continued most of our current history read alouds and have started reading Mountain Born.
- Fox Hill
- Two families have come out to visit us here.
My favourite thing this week was…
- Seeing Jane bless Nathaniel with a pocket watch. She has gone to the USA to visit some families there. She purchased two pocket watches and set hers to Aussie time and Nathaniel's to USA time. That way they could both know what the time is where the other is.
Things I’m working on…
- Forming a good routine. Nathaniel and I are struggling to find our rhythm this year. I'm hoping that our time away at the farm and away from distraction will help us both to find a good workable rhythm together.
- Wow was my first thought when I read this article. Rescuing Children from S** Slavery they have an official website here: Operation Underground Railroad
- I was deeply saddened to read this article this week about the land of my birth All whites now finally excluded from the South African job market
- So pleased for Tyson and Ashley that all their girls are now home Tyson and Ashley Gardner Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- I love reading Erin's daybook posts.
- Nothing new at the moment. I am however re-reading the Trim Healthy Mama book and rediscovering it's treasures. I am determined this year to regain health and my waistline ...
Connect with me
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor
A Week In Review Link UP
Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review. We look forward to reading about your
- Week in Review
- Field Trips
- School Work
- Homeschool projects
- And anything homeschool related.