A+ Interactive Math specialize in interactive Math Curriculum. They have lesson plans, automatic grading, interactive teaching, math worksheets, math review lessons, math tests and a full math curriculum covering Elementary to Algebra 1 math.
What we received
- A three month online subscription to A Plus Interactive Math Adaptive Placement Test and Individualized Lesson Plan for one student.
Logging into A+ Interactive Math is super easy via their Homeschool Online Log in page. Our account from two years ago was still valid so we used that.
- The test is run via a number of multiple choice questions.
- The top right has two clocks. The top one shows the student how much time they have available for the whole test.
- The second clock shows how much time has been allotted for the question you are currently working on.
- The student has the option of skipping a question, clearing the answer or selecting an answer and clicking Save and Next.
Upon completing a test you are given immediate feedback of their results.
They can see
- the total number of questions presented to them, the number of questions they correctly answered, they got incorrect and how many they did not even attempt.
- A pie chart showing their results in percentage
- A speech bubble explaining their results.
The individualized lesson plan has two areas: Multimedia Lesson with interactive Q & A and a Practice with Online Worksheets area.
Once the student has completed their lesson plan they then retake the test. If they pass the test they will get the following report congratulating them on achieving a successful completion of the concepts presented.
They also receive a Completion certificate to print
They are also able to access a progress report
And a Summary Report
Parent Log in
In the parent log in you are able to
- manage all your student accounts
- view each students individual Progress Tracking.
- View individual student lessons and worksheets
- View Student lesson plans
- View Student Reports
- Change Grade Levels
- Add Students
Cost of Adaptive Placement Test & Lesson Plans
- You can purchase a 3 month access plan for between 1 and 10 students here. Prices range between $29.99 for 1 student and $184.99 for 10 students.
- You can purchase a full placement test on it's own here
- For a limited time A Plus Interactive Math is offering a 50% to 71% on their Family Math Packages and Adaptive Placement Test w/ Lessons programs
Recommended Age Range
- Elementary to Algebra 1
Connect with A Plus Interactive Math
Read More about A Plus
- A+ Interactive Math Demonstrations
- Family Packages
- 1 Month FREE trial access
- More FREE downloads etc
As a parent I can access ALL the math and reporting for each student from one dashboard.
If you are looking for a program to help your student bridge any gaps they currently have in their math I highly recommend you take a look at A Plus Interactive Math Adaptive Placement Test and Individualized Lesson Plan