Saturday 22 August 2015

My Daughter Returned Home ... {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
  • I'm so excited!  My daughter arrived home from her trip over to the USA.  It's been a very long five and a half months but she is home now ...  
  • Three weeks until Nathaniel and I join my Dad and brother for an Outback Adventure.




Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
My favourite thing this week was…
 On the WWW I’m reading…

 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Have you ever heard of the Master Penmanship Guild ? Neither had I until I watched this inspirational YouTube clip: Master Penman Jake Weidmann


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



1 comment:

  1. Happy for you that your daughter is home. It's a new era now that she has had this solo adventure.
    Read a great blog post that might interest your readers: http://trevorcairney.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/childrens-book-council-awards-for-2015.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥