Saturday 19 March 2016

March 19 {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
It's been a much needed week of rest.  Today I will share you a few photo's of our week and over the next few weeks I will share in depth about our explorations.

Enjoying the Murry River

Every day the sky was painted

Nathaniel enjoyed swimming each day.

Capri Waters Country Club.

Paul fishing in the Murry River


Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • Mulwala and Yarrawonga


My favourite thing this week was…



 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely week. I enjoyed exploring and can't wait to share :)

      Delete
  2. Yarrawonga is special to me, I lived and worked there for 3 months as a 17 year old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! small world. Yarrawonga is a very neat little town. The people are super friendly and we enjoyed our visit there very much

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥