In my life this week…
This is so much fun to listen to these ladies are so funny and this sounds like many a Mom's and everyday life "Mommy Rhapsody" by Church on the Move. Did you know that Silence relieves stress and tension ? Read this for more information: Science Says Silence Is Much More Important To Our Brains Than We Think. Interesting to read about the health benefits of silence.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
- Works-in-Progress From Pocketful of Pinecones by Karen Andreola
- Currently FREE on Kindle Scratch 2.0 Programming: Making games and cartoons. Detailed step by step guide for children.
- Composition, Letter Writing, and Narration
- D.E.A.R. for Beverly Cleary’s 100th Birthday! (Drop Everything And Read)
My favourite thing this week was…
- I really enjoyed reading Journaling! My New Hobby!
- I'd really love to make one of these Crochet Maxi Skirt Free Pattern. For now though I'm crocheting a blanket for Paul.
On the WWW I’m reading…
- If you're worried about privacy, you should worry about the 2016 census Thought provoking.
- Yes I agree ... Why You Should Read Your Friend’s Blog
- When you feel too broken to be chosen...
- We've long known that technology and sleep do not mix so this article was a good read to remind us why we need to keep technology out of our rooms and our children's rooms Science Explains Why We Should Stop Using Smartphone In Bed
- IF you are in the USA don't forget to enter the Wonderfully Made Giveaway.
- 14-Year-Old On ‘Ellen’ Flips Craigslist Finds, Buys House
- After Woman Paid For Man’s Groceries, He Thanked Her With $10,000 Donation
- 8 Actors on Books and Reading
Connect with me
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor
A Week In Review Link UP
Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review. We look forward to reading about your
Week in Review
And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.