Thursday 21 July 2016

Degas inspired ballerina craft {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
We are continuing our immersion in Edward Degas.  This week we made this super easy ballerina inspired craft. You can download the template and instructions for these ballerina's over at Crafts & Parties.


You can find more Degas inspired ideas on my Pinterest Artist Studies - Degas Board.


This weeks Feature

This weeks feature is a tutorial from over at Our Unschooling Journey Through Life.
Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed


Your hosts are


Add YOUR LINKS from your BLOG or INSTAGRAM


Please NOTE by adding your links to the Virtual Fridge link up YOU are giving the hosts of the Virtual Fridge link up permission to use a photograph from your blog to feature 
your ART along with a link to your art/tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥