Friday 20 October 2017

Stop Motion Clay Creations. {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
A few weeks back we had the wonderful experience of viewing the Aardman exhibition here in Melbourne where I saw one of my favourite characters of all time:  Morph.





I've been thinking about this character from my childhood and realised that one of the greatest things about Morph is that he was always willing to try and this is the most important aspect of art and creativity that it doesn't need to be perfect.  What matters is that we try.

A friend arranged a clay Stop Motion class which the children throughly enjoyed.

Nathaniel and "The Vommit Monster"
The Production Crew
Vomit Monster Demise
I shall upload the Stop Motion the children created and share it here next week.

Are you on INSTAGRAM ?  You can now use your IG account to link up an show us your art adventures.


This weeks Feature

This weeks feature is a tutorial from over at Temple of Notice and Wonder a step by step Kandinsky inspired art drawing.

Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed


Your hosts are


Add YOUR LINKS from your BLOG or INSTAGRAM


Please NOTE by adding your links to the Virtual Fridge link up YOU are giving the hosts of the Virtual Fridge link up permission to use a photograph from your blog to feature 
your ART along with a link to your art/tutorial.



10 comments:

  1. The stop motion class sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see your children's videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, what a fun class that would be!! Looking forward to seeing the animation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing young people put their creative skills to work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been fun watching the children in our co-op as well

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to try stop motion films with my boys; we thought of using Lego men but I like the clay creatures too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a load of fun. We've used StopMotion on our iPad to do this at home :)

      Delete
  5. I popped over from Homeschool Coffee Break because I saw your link for the Stop Motion Clay Creations. First of all, I love this idea and had not thought about doing this. I will definitely add it to one of our upcoming projects! And then I saw you linked to one of my projects and I was just delighted! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for joining in on our link up we love seeing everyone's art. Hope to see the results soon

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥