Friday 9 February 2018

50 Valentine's Resources {2018 version}

Can you believe it's Valentines day next week ?  In 2013 I shared my very first Valentine's resource list and followed it up with over 70 resources for you in 2014.  I have been collecting some new pins on Pinterst.  You can find them on my Valentine's Day board. Please note I have not thoroughly vetted all the links and sublinks listed here, so please use your own discression.  If a link is listed here it does not mean I endorse the content as content is fluid and changes on the www.  I'd love to hear about your favourite Valentine's Resources.  Please leave them in the comments :)



Biblical Perspective

On the Web
Craft Ideas 
 Homeschool
Book Lists
This post is linking to the Homeschool Review Crew Round Up of Valentine's Resources and Round Up which will be live at 8 am EST USA.


A Round Up of Valentines Day Resources {Homeschool Link UP}

2 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic resources! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Thank you for collecting all these terrific ideas for us :) My daughter is working on Valentine projects tonight and this is very helpful. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥