Wild Nights Zoo After Dark.
This annual event begins today. We had a fantastic adventure last year.
In fact it made such an impression on Sir N, since he has heard that it's on again has been counting the sleeps until we can go.
|Top Left - Nanki the serval Right - Promethean Jester|
Bottom L - Sir N admiring the lights R - Promethean Jester
- Saturday 30th June to Saturday 14th July 2012
- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Entry closes at 7 pm
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- This is an all-weather activity and will run in most conditions.
- Warm jackets
- Gum boots if it's been raining.
- Torch with red / blue celephane accross the front. Use an elastic to secure your celephane.
- A big sense of adventure
- Your Camera
- Zoo Membership card if you have one.
- Children 4-15 FREE (during school holidays/public Holidays/Saturday/Sunday)
- Zoo Members FREE
- Adult $25-40
- Concession and Package deals please visit Admission Prices
- For day visitors wanting to stay on for Wild Nights there is an upgrade available for $10.
- Serval under the Stars $2
- Night Safari - Adults / Children $55 (Friends of the zoo $ 35)
- Serval Under the Stars
- Explore the Zoo with your torch
- Meet the Keepers
- Barbeque Marshmallows
- Watch some acts by the Promethean Jesters
- Nocturnal House - Creatures of the Night
- In the huts there are plenty of interactive things for the kids to try.