... and she became a beautiful woman.
As I reflect on the nuggets I gleaned from this day spent being encouraged I realise that so many things were said in line with the journey I am on this year on learning to be true to myself and who He has made me.
Session 1 - Sam Evans
- You are insecure because you do not know who you are.
- Stop looking at your background and heritage and using that as an excuse not to do what you are called to do.
- If I keep making excuses I will stay where I am ...
- When you are full of fear it keeps you from giving your all.
- Stop living in judgement and allow others to be what they are.
|Beautiful Woman worship, teaching and being blessed with a gift.|
- Arise oh Lord and let your enemies be scattered.
- As we lift God up our perspective is corrected.
- What He has started He will complete in us.
- OBEDIENCE releases Our DESTINY
- Our words are powerful we need to be careful how we speak. (Set a guard before our lips)
- No One else can do what He has called You to do.
- Do not despise small beginnings.
Session 3 - Wendy Perez
- He is the author and finisher of everything.
- What is peace ? It is not the absence of problems.
- Peace is foundational to our faith. It is the knowledge of knowing WHO you are in Him.
- Peace comes from our secure knowledge of Him and Who He is.
- God has not given you a spirit of fear but of Love, power and a sound mind.
- Do not be ruled by your emotions and your hormones.
- What He begins in us is not to take us backwards but to take us fore ward into His promises.
- Seal the word in your heart, this brings fruitfulness, promise and hope.
|The Beautiful Woman 2012 conference set up.|
Some points that impacted me near the end
- Some of us have lost our will to fight because the storms of life have knocked the wind out of our sails. It's time to get up and look to Him so that He can renew our strength.
- The season is changing. Winter is ending and spring is upon us.
- We need to remember that as the seasons change there might still be the 'freak' storm but that does not mean that we are trapped in winter.
- I need to allow the season to change.
|An afternoon of being made to feel welcome and blessed.|
“...I will make you beautiful forever, a joy to all generations.”
— Isaiah 60:15
|Registrations are now open for Beautiful Woman 2013|