Sunday 9 March 2014

HSMJ Time for a break.

In my life this week…
As you read this please pray for us as we are away on vacation near the sea.  Please pray for safety, good rest and fellowship for us as a family.
 I'm someone who has struggled with many low points emotionally I highly recommend this article, it is so true and all the things suggested are spot on 10 Ways to Show Love to Someone With Depression

In our home school this week…
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Questions/thoughts I have…
Things I’m working on…
  • Resting and regaining strength
In Bloggy world I’m reading…
I’m cooking…
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
When we view homeschooling as the answer instead of a tool, we enslave ourselves and our children to a life of performance and a level of expectation which can never be met.- Jacinda from the article The Silent Killer Of The Homeschool Movement

Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about your blog! I'm new to blogging but happened upon your page via Pinterest on your Mystery Of History board. We're in our 2nd year of homeschooling and I do believe I need to be following you! :) Prayers while you're on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥