Saturday 24 May 2014

A Photographic Week with the Masters {HSMJ}

In my life this week…

I have started back into my photography class.  This weeks assignment is hard I have to work on spot metering ... Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I feel so very blessed too.  On Tuesday evening I had the opportunity to join a Canon Masters Workshop here in Melbourne courtesy of the Canon Collective.  Be sure to sign up if there is a Collective near you as they arrange many opportunities throughout the year to learn more about different types of photography.  In June they are playing with science in Melbourne.  

There were two classes held. We explored wedding photography without the use of flash or touching up in any way.


The first session was hosted by Canon Master Yervant. You can view more photo's from this session on my Facebook.


The second session was hosted by Canon Master Jonas Peterson. You can view more photo's from this session on my Facebook.

In our home school this week…
  • Sir N has been really sick this week.  As a result we have done very little written work but still learned a lot.
  • We are loving Veritas History.  Some days we watch two or three classes.
  • We attempted to draw a kitten.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
 My favourite thing this week was…
Things I’m working on…
  • We continued with our Graham Braddock DVD art class and this week attempted to draw a kitten.
In Bloggy world I’m reading…
On Pinterest I found...
I’m grateful for…
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Met a new member of the Werribee Open Range Zoo today.  Her name is Kulinda.


Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥