Saturday 14 February 2015

Second Week Back {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
  • We are trying to get back into the swing of things ... 
  • I am rearranging my library of books.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

In our home school this week…
  • .We have continued reading The Wizard of Oz.
  • Enjoyed learning about the Greek and Roman gods in a Child's History of the World.  
  • Read about the Illiad and the Odessey
  • Made a Valentine's Angel
  • Commenced recorder lessons for 2015
  • Practiced catching a tennis ball for the upcoming Boys Brigade International Games
  • Continued reading the orginal Hans Christian Anderson stories.  
  • Recommenced our art drawing technique class.
  • We've been reading Dinosaurs of Eden in preparation of our trip to see Walking with Dinosaurs in March.
  • Continued with our science studies of the planets.



Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • This week was considerably quieter than last week!
  • We had recorder and art lessons.

My favourite thing this week was…

 Things I’m working on…
A Question to Ask
  • Do you keep a Common Place Book ?  IF so why ?  What is it ?  I want to know more ...
  • I started researching it 

 On the WWW I’m reading…
  A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Geelong Waterfront

Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

  • Week in Review
  • Field Trips
  • School Work 
  • Homeschool projects
  • And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥