Thursday 16 April 2015

My Daughter Started Painting! {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
I'm so proud of my daughter.  She's currently exploring the world and is currently in the USA.  The other day when she was out and about she decided she wanted to try painting so she purchased herself some acrylic paint and paper.  This is her very first attempt






Featured This Week
This post by Solagratianmom is choc full of hands on activities covering: April Fools Day joke, Colour Explosion Experiment,  Forgiveness Demonstration, Wooden Cross Project, Crown of Thorns, Chocolate Gak,, Making Puff Peeps, Erupting Easter Egg Dying and Easter Themed Snacks. 


Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥