Saturday 6 February 2016

Begining of the New School Year {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
I didn't realise how much I had missed reading out loud to Nathaniel over the last month.  This week we eased back into home educating and next week will be our first full week back for 2016.
This week was filled with excursions and the Not Back to School Party on Friday.  It's so much fun to build this new tradition with new friends and old alike.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

In our home school this week…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • Monday launched our 2016 year with a Field Trip to Science Works.  We really enjoyed going to the Lighting Show.  
  • Boys Brigade commenced for 2016 on Tuesday evening.  
  • Thursday marked the beginning of our drawing and art class for the year.  Paul made seed pod swans with the children based on an art project he did when he was in primary school.
  • Thursday evenings we are attending swimming lessons.
  • Friday was the Not Back to School Party which H.E.N organised.  Wonderful day out for the family.
My favourite thing this week was…
  • I loved reading this “Mama & Me” Journal In fact I still have the booklet that my daughter and I used to write to each other in. It's a very precious keep sake.

 Things I’m working on…
  • Reviving my blog.  This little space of mine has been left unattended and loved upon for too long and I've missed it greatly.
  • Valentines Day letter exchange.
My Faith

 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…
 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

I'm so very proud of my sister. She is currently training to participate in the Melbourne Weekend to End Women's Cancer. She's in need of some sponsorship (she needs to raise $2,000 in order to participate in the walk). If you are able please will you pop on over and sponsor her ? Her Participant ID is: 131063-0 IF you are in Australia you will receive a tax deduction receipt for your donation. Much appreciated :)
Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥