Saturday 2 April 2016

April has arrived ... {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…

This morning I took a drive across Melbourne and discovered the Alfred Nicholas Memorial Gardens.  IF you're ever in Melbourne I strongly recommend you take a drive out there and enjoy a morning strolling this beautiful place.


Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Are you on Instagram ?  If so we've been invited by The Schoolhouse Review Crew to participate in a IG challenge for April



My favourite thing this week was…

 Things I’m working on…

 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m thinking of cooking…

Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



1 comment:

  1. I had not heard of the animated Shakespeare stories before; I'll have to look into them! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥