In Our Home ...
God opened a door and blessed Paul with a ticket to go home to South Africa to care for his elderly parents for two months.
He has also been selected to do a Fellowship with Zoo's Victoria and go to Tasmania in the near future for ten days.
We enjoyed a lovely week of holidays in March and a second week in October. I'm still very tired which has made me realise that I've taken on far too much this year.
In Our Homeschool We ...
We did attend a few trips this year although I did not manage to share our journey as regularly as I had hoped. I have heaps of photographs languishing on my computer. This is something I hope to change in the new year with a few Throw Back and Field Trip posts. One trip we did enjoy was viewing 200 Years of Australian Fashion
We have continued with art class and explored new things each week. I hope to continue sharing our adventures each week in the Virtual Fridge link up
Personally I have ...
- Completed my first year as a leader with the Homeschool Review Crew. It has been fabulous getting to know my co-leaders and learning new skills.
- I have learned how to use Picmonkey and how to blog on WordPress!
- My Facebook page finally clicked over to 1,000 likes
- I've resurrected my photography Instagram account Macro_Passion.
On This Blog
My top ten posts this year have been
- Trim Healthy Mama Summer in a Cup
- Low Carb Baking Mix Collection with FREE download
- Charlotte Mason Blogs to follow
- Compost in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Free Geography Resource List for Homeschool
- Artist Study Claude Monet
- Curriculum for our year ahead
- Lemon Butter Cake in a Mug
- Nature Journaling
- Anzac Day Ode to Fallen
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Trim Healthy Mama Reviews
- Touch Math
- Twelve Days of Christmas
- Trim Healthy Mama Forum
As I contemplate the year ahead I'm wondering whether to start doing the Homeschool Mother's Journal again. Is this something you would like to see continued here ?