Thursday 27 September 2018

Learning Drawing Skills {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
I've been pondering my inconsistency on here regarding the Virtual Fridge and have come to realise the value in accountable friendships.  For the last three years a friend and I used to meet together once a week and do music and craft together.  And that time was the most productive for producing an art or craft product weekly. As I was thinking about it I decided it was time we took out the Drawing Textbook and recommence our lessons.  This time I gave the booklet to Nathaniel and he did the drawing lesson on his own.  I'm quite thrilled with what he accomplished considering it's been a very long time since we did these exercises.

Drawing Textbook sample lesson Thirteen
Drawing Textbook Lesson 13

Last week when looking over my blog for the unit studies we had done I stumbled upon some really lovely memories of art unit studies we did here upon the blog and this has inspired me to recommence some of these with Nathaniel.  This year's winter master piece at the NGV is not as inspiring as it has been in the past so I will need to blow the dust off some of our books for art inspiration.

Mondrian Inspired Art



This weeks Feature

This weeks feature is a tutorial from over at My Pinterventures by Erlene she has a super easy step by step Sea Art Tutorial to follow.

Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed


Your hosts are


Add YOUR LINKS from your BLOG or INSTAGRAM


Please NOTE by adding your links to the Virtual Fridge link up YOU are giving the hosts of the Virtual Fridge link up permission to use a photograph from your blog to feature 
your ART along with a link to your art/tutorial.


2 comments:

  1. I too am finding it much harder to make art a part of our weekly routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We end up doing chunks of art. Like we will take one day out of two weeks and get out a bunch of art supplies and just have an "art day". Then we put it all away and clean up and don't have the art mess for another few weeks. I love art, it's just the mess that bugs me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥