Tuesday 14 February 2012

2/52 Moses The Deliverer


I am playing catch up on my 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge
 
This is book two for the year




Ellen Gunderson Traylor



E. Traylor
After reading this book I feel as though I have walked the halls of Pharaohs palace, wondered the Midian valleys and plains, been a student to the Priest Jethro, learned to pray and stood tall as I witnessed the deliverance of the priestly nation of Israel. I now know why Ms Traylor is called America's Foremost Biblical Novelist!

While this book is an easy read Ellen keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting to read more. She is truly a master story teller.  I enjoyed this book so much I have taken down it's sequel Joshua to read.

On the back:  "How God molds the character of Moses and guides him into the ways of righteousness, is a powerful story of human nature and divine love. In this riveting drama, you will be moved again by the undeniable truth that God can shape the life of any man or woman into a life of greatness for His glory."

This one rates *****

This book is listed on Good Reads and scored a 4/5 stars.

Buy this book from: Amazon, Book Depository, Fishpond 
Linking to: 52 Books in 52 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥