In our homeschool this week…
- We have been doing LONPOS puzzles each day as a part of our homeschool routine. I am enjoying watching Sir N conquer each one.
- Reading about tadpoles and frogs. Watching them grow. We brought home a bottle full of them last week from Healsville.
- We have read six of the LLATL blue book readers.
- our Bible study apologetics.
- Addition Flashcards.
- Apps for teaching Social Studies over at Homeschool Mo
- EdAlive is giving away 10,000 copies of fully functional Maths Invaders. Pop on over and check it out.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
- We visited the L family, it was Mrs L birthday this week.
- Prepared for our trip to QLD
- Went to Kelly Sports on Tuesday.
- Visited Granny J.
- Visited Aunt M and played with cousins A & Z.
- We went to Bunnings to purchase supplies to fix a broken water pipe at home.
- Mr C came over for a play date with Sir N.
My favorite thing this week was…
- Reading this article: 10 Sure Ways to Get Whatever You Want From Your Parents
- I was invited to help with Pinning on the Aussie Homeschool Pinterest boards. Really enjoyed working on this.
- I am making use of the 15 min period in teaching Sir N.
Questions/thoughts I have…
- What is your favourite homeschool go to advice blog ?
- Nurturing Independence in High School.
- Finally updated my Sonlight badges.
- It's that time of the year again in Victoria Australia. It's time to fulfil our legal requirement and update our homeschool registrations. I blogged on this topic last year.
- A photo a day challenge on Instagram. (#photoadaynov and #fmsphotoaday )
- Teaching the Trivium.
- I found this graphic rather interesting on Facebook.
- 10 Tips for using Pinterest Well. Great post for pinners.
- I sadly read A Rainbow that could not stay and the things you don't expect to have to do. If any of you have experienced the pain of loosing a child please can you pop on over to my friends blog and bless her with some words of encouragement and support.
- Are you teaching your children a biblical worldview ? over at Peace Creek on the Prairie.
- My last weekend with 30 wonderful moms….. our intensive! over at I take Joy.
- fun with instagram 20 ways enhance your Experience
- Silver side roast with potato and carrots
- Kransky potatoe bake and salad.
- I'm going to try and make pavlova for a friends birthday.
- Classical Conversations Cycle 1 by Karyn Yamanaka
- Aussie Homeschool.
- the Great Pinterest Link-Ups
Week #2: Early Childhood Educators
Week #3: Kindergarten Kinder-pinners
Week #4: Primary Grades Pinning People
Week #6: Library People, Author, Book Luv'ers
Week #7: Resources for "Special Needs"
Week #8: Upper Elementary Perspective
I’m grateful for…
- The three blessings I have and the one I get to meet in heaven. I am grateful for my blog and my ability to read and write.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
How can you have too many children, that is like having too many flowers! - Mother Teresa
This post is linking to:
Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers - Weekly Wrap Up
iHomeschool - Homeschool Mothers Journal
Hammock Tracks - Its A Wrap
Homegrown Learners - Collage Friday