|Whispers of Spring|
I've been enjoying using my macro lens. I love spring it's a great time to take close up photographs. I'm counting down the days to it warming up.
Friday night we went to see a firework display. It was so beautiful.
It's only two weeks till we go on a much needed break to Queensland ...
I was saying to Paul the other day I am so tired, I think I need long service leave since I've been home educating for 16 years ... Then I remembered that God has given me leave this year. As a family the three of us have been blessed with tickets to go and visit Paul's family in South Africa so we are counting down the days till we fly to South Africa
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
In our home school this week…
- On Wednesday we spent the day at the ACMI DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition it was a wonderful day.
- Nathaniel had a Dr's appointment.
- We have been working our way through a huge pile of library books that needed to be returned to the library. I always bring home more books than we can possibly work through ... Do you ever do that ?
- We have continued our history journey with Veritas Press.
- We read some of our Pirate books
My favourite thing this week was…
- I really felt encouraged and blessed to read Crystal's post My Rant Against Those Who Think SAHMs Don’t Contribute!
- I'm so proud of Paul he was featured in the Wyndham Star Weekly this week.
Things I’m working on…
On the WWW I’m reading…
- 3 Fun Ways to Reach Out to Missionaries
- How random is this! The Homophones Got Me! A Record of a Recent Firing.
- I truly hope this is true Government May Help Baby Couple Wanted Surrogate to Abort Because He Had Down Syndrome
- 8 Things You Can Do To Get More Shares On Google+ Starting Today by @adamjayc
- Oh I so identify with this Mom and sometimes when it's my child being rude I wish others would step in too and support me. Sometimes I just want to slap my friends’ kids
- 50 Priceless Memories to Record in Your Baby Book beautiful photo story
- Why One School District Is Throwing All of its Student Laptops Away
- Muslims Blow Up The Tomb Of Jonah, But Under It Is Discovered An Ancient Church From The 4th Century
- :'(This was a sad read ISIS militant announces his marriage to terrified 7-year old in occupied city in Syria
- Muslims are making history, but not in a way of which the world can be proud
- Triggers. Please follow this link with caution. I was deeply saddened when I read this this week. ISIS is ‘Systematically Beheading Children' in 'Christian Genocide'
- I was reminded once again just how deeply blessed I am What I Learned After Taking a Homeless Mother Grocery Shopping
- I love happy endings When You Hear WHY This Hug Had Everyone In Tears You'll Be Moved
- Homeschool Mom vs. School Teacher
- Parents Use Professional Photographer To Remember Stillborn Baby she captured beautiful memories ...
- When homemaking is a hassle: 3 Reasons to reevaluate “mommy media” -
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
I have been struggling to understand what's going on overseas in Israel/Gaza. I was a little shocked to hear this perspective from the Bolt Report.
Connect with me
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor