Saturday 9 August 2014

Only ONE month till Spring {HSMJ}

Whispers of Spring
 In my life this week…
I've been enjoying using my macro lens.  I love spring it's a great time to take close up photographs.  I'm counting down the days to it warming up.
Friday night we went to see a firework display.  It was so beautiful.

It's only two weeks till we go on a much needed break to Queensland ...

I was saying to Paul the other day I am so tired, I think I need long service leave since I've been home educating for 16 years ...  Then I remembered that God has given me leave this year.  As a family the three of us have been blessed with tickets to go and visit Paul's family in South Africa so we are  counting down the days till we fly to South Africa


Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
I have found loads of wonderful resources around the internet this week.  There are to many to list here.  I will be sharing them with you on Monday.

In our home school this week…
  • On Wednesday we spent the day at the ACMI DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition it was a wonderful day.
  • Nathaniel had a Dr's appointment.
  • We have been working our way through a huge pile of library books that needed to be returned to the library.  I always bring home more books than we can possibly work through ...  Do you ever do that ?
  • We have continued our history journey with Veritas Press.
  • We read some of our Pirate books

My favourite thing this week was…


 Things I’m working on…

 On the WWW I’m reading…

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
I have been struggling to understand what's going on overseas in Israel/Gaza.  I was a little shocked to hear this perspective from the Bolt Report.


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you that you have a couple of getaways to look forward to! Especially the trip to South Africa!

    (That homophone article was something else! I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry... )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥