Thursday 19 March 2015

Upcycled Toilet Roll Minions {Virtual Fridge}

For a few years now I've been collecting pins on Pinterest for upcycled toilet roll crafts. Nathaniel spent the afternoon with my mother earlier this week and discovered an upcycled Toilet Roll pin and spent the afternoon creating these minions.  Super easy craft that he completed all by himself.



Featured This Week
I'm loving all the creativity shared in each weeks link up be sure to check out what others are doing for some super fun and easy crafts to do with you families.


 Loved this super easy Flower Stamping with cups tutorial from Sparkling Buds

Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing. If you are looking for a theme or a challenge for your artistic en-devours this month choose something to do with the colour GREEN. If you need some St Patrick's Day green themed inspiration pop on over to my St Patricks Day Pinterest Board.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥