Keeping it real: Mount Washmore is my never ending nemesis. Mount Ironmore ... say no more. Dishes in the sink, lets just say I'm so grateful I have an electric maid (aka dishwasher) who washes the pile of dishes I create in feeding my family every single day. Since this is not my area of expertise I will leave it to my Crew mates to encourage and equip you.
I have learned that the key to making house cleaning more attainable is having an organized home / home school area and finding your rhythm and what works for you during your particular season of life. What works well for one person might not work for you so experiment and try new things until you come to a place of contentment.
Further Reading on my blog
- House Cleaning and Home School ? Here I share my experience of the seasons of life and how they affect our ability to manage our homes well.
- Schooling in the Kitchen
- Homeschooling and Cooking a Healthy Adventure
- Motivated Moms is a fabulous resource. In here you will find a small list of daily things to do which in turn keep your home clean and tidy. I found using this means that I don't have another thing to figure out it's already done for me. It's a 15 minute list of things to do.
- The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Daylight
- Home Management, cleaning & Maintenance Tips over at The Happy Housewife.
- 31 Days to Clean Challenge
- 34 Weeks of Clean
- For the Home
- For the home - Cleaning
- Homeschool Organisation
- Mother Culture
- General Organization