Thursday 27 October 2016

Pointillism Fruit {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
Art is not my strong suit. I can not come up with ideas on my own that is why I appreciate all the wonderful resources that are available to the Home School market. Recently we spent four weeks working on a pointillism inspired piece of art. Pointillism is an art form developed by Georgie Seurat.  See The Light have some great free resources on their blog to accompany their step by step art program dvd: Art Projects - Pointillism Fruit. Pointillism pictures are best viewed from a distance hence the photo taken from a little way off. 

Nathaniel and Chareen Pointillism Fruit


Homeschool Friends Pointillism Fruit

This weeks Feature

This weeks feature is a Fine Line Fall Leaves tutorial from over at Our Unschooling Journey.
Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed


Your hosts are


Add YOUR LINKS from your BLOG or INSTAGRAM


Please NOTE by adding your links to the Virtual Fridge link up YOU are giving the hosts of the Virtual Fridge link up permission to use a photograph from your blog to feature 
your ART along with a link to your art/tutorial.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I love those pointillism fruits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for linking with us :)

      Delete
  2. I was scrolling through my blog lists and spotted this post! Too funny-we are almost done with this art DVD (Pointillism) so it immediately caught my attention. I even have a partial post written on it-just waiting for my son to complete the last step. See the Light is a great program and def. worth the cost. Love how your projects turned out...very nice! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sheri. It's well worth completing this project :) I look forward to seeing yours

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥