Monday 16 February 2015

Getting to know me {Guest Blogging}

I love getting to know you posts it's so much fun learning the back stories that are behind every amazing blog out there.

Last week I was interviewed over at FinchNWren as part of their Family, Fun and Homeschooling! series.

If you would like to know things like
  1. How I got started in my blogging adventure ?
  2. Why is my blog called Every Bed of Roses ?
  3. Do I have a favourite topic ?
  4. How did Paul and I meet ?
  5. Why did we decide to home educate ?
Then grab a cuppa and pop on over to FinchNWren  and read  Family, Fun & Homeschooling! Featuring Chareen from Every Bed of Roses

Thank you so much FinchNWren for the opportunity to be featured in your new series
Blessings
Chareen

I love this clip from The King and I sung by Julie Andrews - Getting to Know You

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥