Saturday 21 February 2015

It's about ancient history and interviews {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
  • I'm in the process of rearranging our Learning Space in order for today's show and tell in the Not Back to School Party.
  •  I was interviewed over at FinchNWren this week. If you would like to know things like
  1. How I got started in my blogging adventure ?
  2. Why is my blog called Every Bed of Roses ?
  3. Do I have a favourite topic ?
  4. How did Paul and I meet ?
  5. Why did we decide to home educate ?
Then grab a cuppa and pop on over to FinchNWren  and read  Family, Fun & Homeschooling! Featuring Chareen from Every Bed of Roses

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…


In our home School this week…


My favourite thing this week was…

 Things I’m working on…
  • I am contemplating joining in Sketch Tuesday over at Harmony Fine Arts Mom.

 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

  • Week in Review
  • Field Trips
  • School Work 
  • Homeschool projects
  • And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Fifty Shades, there was a Focus on the Family podcast recently by the authors of Pulling Back the Shades - worth listening to.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥