Wednesday 13 January 2021

Joseph Dreamer of Dreams by E. Traylor (2/52 Books in 52 Weeks)

Welcome to week two of 52 Books in 52 Weeks. This week I chose a biblical novel to enjoy.  I first encountered the author when I was in high school.  I read Samson which opened my eyes and heart to the reality of scripture and I began to realise just how real each of the people in the bible stories really were.  Years later I found a fabulous christian bookshop in Christchurch (Christian Value Books) and encountered books by Ellen Gunderson Traylor and began collecting her novels. 

Joseph Dreamer of Dreams

  • Format Paperback | 247 pages 
  • Publisher Harvest House Publishers 
  • Language English 
  • ISBN10 0890816999 
  • ISBN13 9780890816998  

I really enjoyed reading this book again. JOSEPH is a story of politics, passion and a peculiar example of GOD at work in the lives of men and women.

The Author


 Who are some of your favourite biblical story tellers?  I have three or four more on my shelf I am aiming to read later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥