The basic idea is that each student has a manilla folder containing their personal office. Inside the folder you place the items that the student needs help with regularly or lists you want your student to memorize such as an address or phone number. I have made Sir N's office with items he will be using over the next few years. Once your office is complete you can laminate it to last longer.
Here are a few sites with ideas and pages you can download.
- Expanding the mini office by Jimmie
- Mrs Meacham's Mini Office Snapshots
- Home School Creations Mini Office how to
- A pdf file containing some printables for a Mini Office
- Mini Office 123
- Homeschool Creations PDF for a mini office
- 3 file folder mini office directions