Look no further I have found the planner for you it's called Personalised Planners! This planner was birthed out of one ladies frustration over not being able to find the right planner to suit her needs so her husband designed her one and as they say the rest is history...
- Excellent quality paper
- Designing and ordering your planner without creating an account.
- Creating an account. This option allows you to add important dates to your calendar via personalized lists. These lists are available to use and add to any future planner so if you make a planner as a gift it will not contain your birthday list unless you add it.
- A planner or a Notebook
- Your choice of size (Small, Medium, Large or A5)
- Your choice of language inlay (Australian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, British, German, Austrian)
- Your choice of design for the front and back
- Add friends and families birthdays to the inlay (personal dates)
- You pick the start and end date of your planner.
- Choose your own photo for the cover or choose a cover designed by a professional designer. There are five years worth to choose from.
- Chose your own inlay layout and design. (colour, writing space, daily details, theme)
- Personalize your writing space.
- Choose your Daily Details.
- Your choice of design theme for the top of the page
- Choose your own modules for the base of each page. (3 modules with a choice of 13 options each)
- Customize the back pages of your planner (Three sections to personalize)
- Customize your owner information pages (three areas)
- The option to save your work in progress and come back another day to complete it.
- Your colour choice for the elastic closure and ruler
- There is only one thing I would add to this planner and that is the ability to chose the size of the font used in the personal dates section as these are printed in a size 6 which can be difficult to read on the page.
- Calf or Elk leather cover for your planner
- Gift Cards
- Accessories (rulers, elastic closure, pen)
Enjoy exploring the possibilities they are endless. I look forward to blessing one of you with a personalized planner courtesy of Personalized Planners
Time to Enter
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- The give away will commence at 12:01 AM EST / 2PM Australia NSW time on Saturday19th January and be open until midnight EST / Monday January 28th, 2012. Winner will be announced by Thursday January 31st, 2012.
- There is ONE prize for a planner of your choice and size. This does not include any extra's. A gift card will be emailed to you upon your acceptance of this gift.
- Prize can not be exchanged for money
- Shipping is included in your prize. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Giveaways are held with Rafflecopter; commenting will not enter you.
- Winners are chosen by Random.org through Rafflecopter
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion. Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: This giveaway is offered worldwide, to anyone with internet access.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Odds of winning based on number of entries. In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (Facebook comments will not count, if you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- By entering this contest, you agree to release Every Bed of Roses and all associated parties/sponsors of any liability.
- Winners will be announced in a Giveaway Post
- The cost of the planner are correct at time of giveaway. It is your responsibility to check the current price of any items before purchasing.
- Non of the links in this post are affiliate links.
- Disclosure: I was provided with a free copy of a Personalised Planner from Personalised Planners.