I took it to the store and they had non in stock so they exchanged it for a Samsung Galaxy Tab2.
In our home school this week…
- We continued on our creation journey and watched two DVD's. In the Beginning by Sight & Sound and is a visual feast and a spiritual blessing to watch. I would love to own a full set of these DVD's. We also watched The Bible ... In The Beginning this was produced in 1966.
- We have continued our week of chronological history by studying biblical history.
- Sir N has continued his spelling journey with Explode the Code Book 1.
- Do you have access to the Samsung Apps Store ? If so I highly recommend ART vol 1 Early artists - up to 1600s and they have a ART vol2 Baroque and Renaissance (1600-1700s). I just discovered that this app is only available for a certain range of hardware. If you have a Samsung Galaxy II it works very well on here.
- A short read for children about the life of composer Tschaikovsky called A Day with
- A Day with Charles Dickens also for FREE
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
- We spent the day on Wednesday exploring two museums the Immigration Museum and The Shrine of Remembrance.
- Was hearing Sir N asking to watch the In the Beginning by Sight & Sound DVD again.
- late nights. I love summer but it's so hard to find a good bed time :)
Questions/thoughts I have…
- What's a normal healthy bed time for a seven year old ??
- A Giveaway post for Personal Planner. Pop on back tomorrow for your chance to enter and win a planner of your choice with a value between AU $35- $45.
On My Bedside Table ...
- many books I have not read this week .....
- Grace Full Mama has put together a free eBook called Cultivating a heart for Motherhood.
- Battle Discontent with Thankfulness over at Grace Full Mama
- Six Ways Parents Destroy Their Children Without Trying at No Greater Joy.
- Brokenness is a Gift at Grace Full Mama
- Feeling Defeated over at Homeschool Mosaics.
- Wrapping up the Crew Year with a Blue Ribbon over at Circling Through this Life.
- Nothing new this week.
I’m grateful for…
- Friends and family who are willing to loan us a vehicle should we need one while ours is in for repairs over the next four weeks.