- Grab all bits and squish into big ball - needs big strong hands ;-)
- Roll out thin (takes patience)
- Cut bits off side to make a rectangle
- Add left over raisins (that only Sir N knew were in the pantry) and poke them on one side of cut off bits of pastry and fold pastry over to seal.
- Place on baking paper lined baking tray.
|Spread jam layer across rolled out pastry|
|Place on baking sheet, Slice, bake at 180'C for 15 min or golden|
|Ready to eat|
- Do not over cook
- Make sure pastry is well closed over the raisins (if not they will over cook before the pastry is cooked and be in-eddable)
- Less is more with the jam
- Tastes good